4.23.2008

My Best GF is back for Holiday!!!!

I believe apart from my GF's parents, i will be 1 of those few that is the happiest to know that she's back!!! omG!!! i was so happy when i received her call that day!! keke...

Well...... When she's back means we've to meet up for High-Tea sessions and etc but because all of us are working, wen only managed to meet for dinner and clubbing also la....

On Sat , April 19 , I went to Powerhouse for Angela Babe's Birthday celebration... after that i quickly rush to THE ARENA to meet up with my sister!!! kke..... BTH her!!!still the same old DENISE!!!! BTH...... siao cha bo as usual but wadever it is i still love her as my sister!!! keke




The 4 of us @ Arena!!!! Love them sooooooo much!!!


Taken at The Balcony after dinner at Nude Resturant!!


Just a small small introduction of another good friend of mine..Please see below!!


His name is Ash aka Caveman!!! keke.... Saw him @ Powerhouse on Angela's bday!
Although we seldom meet up coz now somebody is attached le la... but we still care for each other no matter how long we didn't see each other.... keke!!

No comments: